- Bugs are experienced failures, failures comes from faults within the software.
- Faults are introduced in software when some process is skipped during the SDL, such as code review
- Software cannot be tested 100%.
- Test automation just makes software testing faster, it does not improve software quality.
- Test automation should be context driven and adaptive.
- People and managers should put time and money to improve skills of the people involved in software development to improve software quality.
- Early feedback from actual users is important.
- Tools and technology does not improve quality, it is how way use them affects the quality.